Enjoy the variety of coming up with big ideas one day, crafting details the next?
We’re looking for a designer who wants to work with high street names, FTSE100 companies, and some exciting up-and-coming brands who we’re proud to call our clients.
If this sounds good to you then send your CV, portfolio, and a short summary of why you’re perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Designer at Pretty Pragmatic, you’ll work with the agency team to create captivating creative work for clients who really appreciate what we do for them.
The main elements of the role will be:
- Website design – creating websites that really stand out, working with our Creative Developer and Technical Director, along with the wider PP team, to take wireframes and bring them to life in exciting ways.
- Campaign creation – developing ads and campaign assets for marketing activity – from social ads to print collateral.
- Concepting & ideas – coming up with fresh and interesting ideas for new marketing activity – be it ads, interfaces, or brand identities.
- Brand development – creating brand identities, from logo ideation right through to brand guidelines and brand rollout.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll have a couple of years experience working in a design role within an agency or marketing department.
Specific skills you’ll need:
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Familiar with Adobe XD (or equivalent)
- Confident designing sites from wireframes
- Experience presenting creative ideas
Along with those, there are some key traits that will make you the perfect fit:
- A lover of ideas – you’ll enjoy coming up with ideas, from big brand and campaign thinking to subtle, smart digital interactions.
- A creative crafter – you’ll be able to critique and craft your work to take it up a notch.
- A devil in the detail – you like to make sure the details of the design do the idea justice.
- A confident communicator – you’ll be comfortable sharing your ideas and building them with the creative team, whilst listening and taking on board feedback.
- A fun lover – we’re here to enjoy what we do and want you to add to the fun too.
Working at Pretty Pragmatic:
We make brands perform. We set the stage for our clients to win over their audiences with charismatic content, outstanding sites, beautiful brands, compelling campaigns, and super search visibility.
We have 6 internal principles for how we work:
- Give & Take – we’re not a rigid 9-5:30 place. We work in real life – if you need to start a bit later or finish early, we can make it work.
- Make It Happen – if you have a good idea, don’t be afraid to be the one to make it real.
- Basics, Then Brilliance – do the basics well. Then find ways to go beyond.
- Strive To Stand Out – we like competition. There’s no shame in wanting to be the best.
- Win Together, Lose Apart – we help each other whenever we can. It makes a big difference.
- Pride Over Profit – stand up for what you believe in, don’t just bow to a big budget.
Along with this, we offer 25 days holiday and your birthday off – as we all need to enjoy some R&R!
We also have an annual £500 training allowance per person for your development, insightful masterclasses, pension, Headspace subscription, and a range of other PP perks.
We’re based in Bristol and looking for someone who will be able to work from our office at least a few days a week. We’ve got a lovely space in the city centre – less than a 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you, email email@example.com with your CV along with your portfolio and we’ll be in touch.